Styrian pumpkin seed oil (Protected Geographical Indication - PGI) from first pressing and in highest quality: exquisite nutty flavour, dark green, naturally viscous and very healthy due to its unsaturated fatty acids, mineral salts and vitamins. Additionally it is free of cholesterol. In the oil mill Berghof the already repeatedly awarded 'Styrian pumpkin seed oil' is produced since nearly 100 years through the traditional stamping press procedure. It consists of 100% Styrian pumpkin seeds grown without shell and is constantly freshly pressed. It is excellently suitable for the preparation of different salads and to refine soups, pasta, sauces or spreads. Especially in combination with cheese the 'Styrian pumpkin seed oil' projects its excellent characteristics in terms of taste. The creation of 'vanilla ice cream refined with Styrian pumpkin seed oil' is a proof of unlimited imagination and creativity.
- Ingredients: 100% pure Styrian pumpkin seed oil
- Protected Geographical Indication (PGI)
- sustainable cultivation - to a great extent without usage of chemicals
- decorated by the Austrian test-magazine 'Konsument' with the best grade very good
- 250 ml bottle; producer: Berghofer Mühle GmbH
Produced in: Austria
Storage: store cold and dark
Decoration is not included in the scope of services.
Manufacturer address: Berghofer-Mühle KG, Bahnhofstraße 25, 8350 Fehring, Austria