Caffè Molinari 100% organic Arabica: especially fine Arabica flavour with a slight acid aftertaste. 18 Cialde (E.S.E. espresso pads) per box.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- 100% Arabica quality by the italian traditional roasting house Caffè Molinari
- especially aromatic, slightly acid
- easy and clean preparation
- 18 servings à 7 g, individually fresh-packed
- pad-Standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso), easy and clean preparation
DE-ÖKO-037 / IT BIO 009
Decoration is not included in the scope of services.
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Caffè Molinari S.p.A., Via Francia, 20, 41122 Modena, Italy