Caffè Trucillo Espresso "Deca": this perfectly balanced decaffeinated coffee is ideal for those who prefer a delicate, fragrant coffee with a fine cocoa aroma. 150 Cialde (E. S. E. EspressoPads) per box.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- ESE Espresso pods decaffeinated, 150 servings à 7 g, individually fresh-packed (1 x 1.05 kg)
- fine blend of exquisite Arabica beans from South America and Robusta beans from Asia
- pleasantly sweet taste with fine cocoa aroma
- suitable for espresso machines with portafilter (under reserve); easy and clean preparation
- Pad-Standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
Decoration is not included in the scope of services.
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: decaffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Cesare Trucillo S.P.A., Via Capello Vecchio 4, Zona industriale, 84131 Salerno, Italy