Caffè Crema by Molinari: only Arabica and Robusta beans of high quality are used for this classic coffee with distinctive body, aroma and crema.
ESE stands for the international, free standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- premium blend from the roaster Molinari
- strong flavour and excellent crema
- preparation as Caffè 'Lungo' - recommendation: 170 ml
- suitable for conventional portafilter machines (with reservations)
- Pad-Standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Decoration is not included in the scope of services.
Manufacturer address: Caffè Molinari S.p.A., Via Francia, 20, 41122 Modena, Italy