Caffe New York 150 ESE espresso pads, 1050 g (150 x 7 g)
ESE stands for the international, free standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- 150 ESE Pads/Cialde individually aroma-protected
- Coffee beans come from the best growing areas in Central America
- medium strong elegant coffee, excellent cream formation, medium caffeine content
- Suitable for all machines that work with the E.S.E. system
- These ESE pads are NOT suitable for the Senseo and Lavazza Systems!