The culinary organic duet provides an exciting finishing touch to your dishes with the organic ginger-based essence from Gimber and the exclusive organic olive oil "Spice" from Noan.
The olive oil is enhanced with 100% natural essences of green and red jalapeno, sweet red bell pepper and cubeb pepper. There is more behind NOAN Olive Oil than just an exquisite product: NOAN stands for the idea of doing good. All profits from the sale of NOAN products go to selected education and training projects for children and young people. With your purchase you provide access to education.
This is probably one of the reasons why NOAN was chosen as one of the 20 best olive oil producers in the world (Flos Olei 2014 - renowned olive oil guide).
GIMBER is a Belgian company that is already the market leader in its segment and has already won numerous fans in Germany with its concept. Whether pure as a shot, with mineral water or infused hot, in cocktails, mocktails or for cooking, GIMBER is a tangy pleasure to which everyone can add their personal touch.
- NOAN CLASSIC: the Amfissa olive, Mediterranean-medium fruity, delicately bitter and elegantly piquant in taste. Excellent with white meat, fine seafood such as sole or Norway lobster, all salads and delicate vegetables, fruit and sorbets such as mango or lemon.
- NOAN INTENSO: from the Itrana olive, strong fruity-intense flavour, balanced in sharpness and bitterness, with sweet taste notes. In a limited edition. Goes well with flavourful dishes such as beef steaks, tuna, rich vegetables and tasty cheeses.
- GIMBER: the delicious concentrate is made of ginger with a hint of lemon for an aromatic, refreshing flavour, as well as spices.
- ideal for diluting as a versatile and alcohol-free ginger-based drink in organic quality
- 100 % organic and unfiltered or natural ingredients; organic certification (NL-BIO-01) EU/non-EU agriculture
Organic essence Ingredients: Ginger* (40%), cane sugar*, lemon*, water, spices* (*organically grown)
- saturated fatty acids
- monounsaturated fatty acids
- polyunsaturated fatty acids
DE-ÖKO-037 / AT-BIO-301
Country of origin: Greece, Italy
Storage: between 14 - 18°C (57 - 65°F)
Decoration is not included in the scope of Services.
Manufacturer adress: Business-Coffee GmbH, Neumarkter Str. 18-20, 81673 Munich, Germany