This two-piece espresso tamper is made of stainless steel, the handle is additionally powder-coated. Stamp: 58 mm / convex; height: 90 mm; material: stainless steel. Tampers are an important component in the classical espresso preparation. So that enough pressure is built up within the portafilter and the espresso doesn't run through too quickly, the coffee powder is compressed in the portafilter by tamping with the tamper. The tamping seat made of pure natural rubber serves on the one hand as a base for pressing on the filter holder and on the other hand for safe storage of your tamper.
- convex espresso tamper made of stainless steel, SOLID (ca. 390 g) incl. tamping seat
- exclusive- and well-designed with powder-coated handle in black
- dimensions tamper: 90 x 58 mm (height x lower part diameter); suitable for prof. filter holder, e.g. Faema E 61 brewing group and many more.
- Tamping seat made of natural rubber, dyed matt black; serves as base for pressing the sfilter holder and protects both worktop and filter holder when tamping.
- Tamping seat also serves as ideal tamper storage; inner diameter: 60 mm; outer diameter: 80 mm
Decoration is not included in the scope of services.
|Product weight:||0,39 Kg|