The Italian roaster La Genovese offers exquisite blends of quality with superb flavour for highest anticipations.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- La Genovese premium blend
- espresso with distinctive note and steady crema
- especially suitable as base for cappuccino
- box with 25 Cialde à 7g, individually fresh-packed
- Pad-Standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: La Genovese s.a.s., Via Vittorio Veneto 18, 17031 Albenga, Italy