This two-piece espresso tamper is made of stainless steel, the handle is additionally powder-coated. Stamp: 58 mm / convex; height: 90 mm; material: stainless steel. Tampers are an important component in the classical espresso preparation. So that enough pressure is built up within the portafilter and the espresso doesn't run through too quickly, the coffee powder is compressed in the portafilter by tamping with the tamper.
- convex espresso tamper made of stainless steel, SOLID (ca. 390 g)
- exclusive and well-designed / INCL. TAMPING-MAT!
- powder-coated handle in black
- dimensions: 90 x 58 mm (height x bottom-diameter)
- suitable for professional portafilter, f. ex. Faema E 61 brewing group etc.
Decoration is not included in the scope of services.