Unlike the preparation with conventional paper filter you receive with 'French Press' a coffee full of aroma. Recommendation of preparation: Pour the coffee powder together with hot, boiling water into the pot so that it gets mixed. After approx. 5 minutes an intensive coffee aroma unfolds, the longer the mixture stands the stronger gets the coffee aroma. Now you press the filter to the bottom of the pot to separate the coffee powder form the water. The result is an excellent French coffee. The pot is ideally suitable as well for the preparation of loose tea. The 100 % Arabica coffee from Caffè Boasi is particularly suitable for this french press. The best Arabica beans give this wonderful espresso blend a fine aroma and a harmonious, light acidity.
- practical 1,0 L coffee maker / tea maker incl. 250 g Caffè Boasi Arabica, Aroma Sublime, ground.
- french press: double function - suitable as coffee maker as well as tea maker
- made of high-quality borosilicate glass; lid, handle and base made of plastic; volume; 1.0 litres
- 100 % Arabica coffee, ground: exquisite coffee blend in Italian premium quality
- with a fine long-lasting aroma and harmonious acidity; ideally suited for the french press