Mäder coffee is roasted according to Swiss tradition, maintaining deep values, artisanal care and optimal storage. This gives you the best possible balance in terms of the quality you want.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". Unlike closed coffee systems, which predominantly only allow the use of branded aluminum or plastic capsules, so-called ESE pods can be used by over 400 coffee producers with a wide range of espresso machines. (ESE) pods are also called servings or cialde and are smaller and firmer than commercial pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee enjoyment. ESE pods also ensure simple and clean preparation.
- decaffeinated gently and naturally; roasted according to Swiss tradition
- a real pleasure with excellent crème
- perfect for a café crème, well suited for mixed milk Drinks
- 100 pods (servings, cialde) of 8 g each, individually packed in a box
- Pod standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
Made in: Switzerland
Storage: store in a cool and dry place
ESE pads are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Mäder Kaffeerösterei e.K., Gewerbestr. 7, 78247 Hilzingen, Germany