Symbol of immortality and the divine, the connection between the Sun King and gold is very strong. This is the reason why the castle of Versailles is decorated with millions of gold leaf. In order to sublimate this precious metal with exceptional properties, Maison Bonange became an alchemist and created a bar of 70% dark chocolate, sprinkled by hand with 24 carat gold leaf.
Only pure cocoa butter is used and it is free of preservatives / palm oil. The chocolate is available in dark and milk (70% and 45%). All packaging is PEFC and FSC certified. Maison Bonange places great emphasis on an ecological policy (waste limitation, selected sorting, plan to limit the use of plastic, recycling at all levels, etc...).
- 70 % dark chocolate mixed with 24 carat gold leaf
- a special pleasure at the highest quality level; golden chocolate explosion
- rich in cocoa with a subsequent extraordinary interplay
- organic chocolate (DE-ÖKO-037 / AT-BIO-501 / FR-BIO-01)
- chocolate is poured in the shape of the marble courtyard of the castle of Versailles
cocoa mass* (70%), cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, cocoa powder*, 24 carat edible gold, soya lecithin*, vanilla extract.
MAY CONTAIN TRACES OF MILK AND NUTS.
*from organic farming.
Origin of the primary ingredients: Peru, Dominican Republic
Storage: store in a cool, airtight, light-protected and dry place
Manufacturer address: Château de Versailles, Place d'Armes, 78000 Versailles, France