The bergamot ("pear of the master") has a much more poetic legend. On a full moon night, the bergamot lets us see the place where the fairies are born.'Maison Bonange offers you a romantic table to enjoy, preferably on full moon nights. Here is used a real 'Toile de Jouy' (fabric of Jouy) from the royal factory near the Palace of Versailles. It is the ornament associated with the court of Versailles, the kings and queens. It uses only pure cocoa butter and has no preservatives / is palm oil free. The chocolate is available in dark and milk (70% and 45%). All packaging is PEFC and FSC certified. Maison Bonange attaches great importance to an ecological policy (waste limitation, selected sorting, plan to limit the use of plastics, recycling at all levels, etc...).
Tea Couture is a unique gift for any tea lover who appreciates quality. Ronnefeldt's loose tea "Earl Grey" provides sensual inner warmth and well-being - the perfect complement for days when you want to take some time out. Enjoy your relaxation day now with the exclusive tea from Ronnefeldt and the indulgent chocolate from Maison Bonange.
- a special treat of the highest quality; chocolate with 70% cocoa content & bergamot
- rich in cocoa with an extraordinary aroma of bergamot
- high quality organic chocolate (DE-ÖKO-037 / AT-BIO-501 / FR-BIO-01)
- delicious bergamot flavor explosion with Ronnefeldt "Earl Grey" tea: fine China/India tea blend with the natural aroma of bergamot
- Content: 100g; Brewing time: 3 - 4 minutes; Dosage:1 tsp (3 g) per cup (200 ml); Leaf grade: F.O.P. (Flowery Orange Pekoe)
Maison Bonange Organic Chocolate Ingredients: Cocoa mass* (70%), cane sugar*, cocoa butter*, cocoa powder*, tequilana agave powder*, essential oils of bergamot*, soy lecithin*, vanilla extract*. May contain traces of milk and nuts. (*From organic farming.)
Origin of primary ingredients (Maison Bonange): Peru, Dominican Republic.
Origin of primary ingredients (Earl Grey): India
Storage: store in a cool and dry place
Manufacturer's address: Business-Coffee GmbH, Neumarkter Str. 18-20, 81673 Munich, Germany.