Melange Imperial is an exquisite Caffè Crema and is distinguished by its round, powerful and extraordinary taste. The Arabica beans are exclusively roasted in drums. Drum roasting is less hot, hence more time-consuming and gentle than the industrial hot-air roasting. For a good reason, Melange Imperial is classified as "Café Grand Cru". This means it is a plantation coffe of manufactory roast.
ESE stands for the international, free standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- 150 ESE pods for the preparation of Caffè Crema / Lungo; pods à 7 g, individually fresh-packed
- 100 % Arabica premium quality; roasting process: gentle drum roasting (long-term roasting)
- especially fine arabica flavour with an intense, balanced aroma and a light chocolate note
- classified as "Café Grand Cru": high-quality plantation coffee of manufactory roast
- pad standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso), simple and clean preperation; not suitable for softpad coffee machines, such as Senseo
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere
Manufacturer adress: Business-Coffee GmbH, Neumarkter Str. 18-20, 81673 Munich, Germany