ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- ESE pads by the Neapolitan roaster Izzo Caffè
- excellent combination of delicate notes of orange blossom, jasmine and a hint of caramel
- preparation as espresso, cappuccino and latte macchiato
- 5 Pads / Servings à 6.95 g individually fresh-packed, compostable
- pad standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
About the manufacturer
In 1979 in the province of Naples, at the foot of Vesuvius, Vincenzo Izzo founded a little roastery based on handicraft tradition. With his passionate desire to roast the true Neapolitan coffee Caffe Izzo won national and also international popularity over the years. With ingenuity and constant striving for improvement Izzo Caffè today plays an important role in the coffee industry and always does its best to satisfy its customers to a maximum level.
Produced in: Italy
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere
Manufacturer: Gruppo Izzo Srl, Via Passanti Flocco, 387, 80041 Boscoreale (NA), Italy