The tea glass from the "Living-Line" by Boral convinces by its simple and lean design and is complemented by a practical glass lid wich can also be used as a saucer or holder for tea bags. The cup is made of borosilicate glass wich is especially distinguished by its extremely high thermal stability and it is four times higher break-proof than ordinary glass. Whether tea, coffe or hot chocolate - no taste settles in the glass due to the almost non-porous surface of borosilicate glass.
- tea cup with a handle made of borosilicate glass and an ordinary glass lid
- lid is also usable as a saucer or holder for tea bags
- heat resistant, microwaveable and dishwaser safe
- hypoallergenic due to the almost non-porous surface
- content: 450 ml; from the "Living-Line" by Boral