A selection of the best decaffeinated espresso blends in E.S.E. standard (Easy Serving Espresso) for all coffee lovers who can or must go without caffeine, however without detriment to flavour.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard coffee pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- set of samples with 24 decaffeinated espresso specialities, individually packed
- 6 espresso types (4 pieces/type) by 6 renowned roasters/brands
- Caffè Molinari, La Genovese, illy, Torrefattori Associati, J.HORNIG Austria, Bristot Espresso
- excellent selection of decaffeinated espressi with full aroma
- espresso pads of worldwide E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) standard
Produced in: Italy, Austria
Caffeine content: decaffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Business-Coffee GmbH, Neumarkter Str. 18-20, 81673 München, Germany