Mäder coffee is roasted by Swiss tradition, maintaining deep values, craftsmanship care and optimal storage. So you receive the best balance for your desired quality.
ESE stands for the international standard "Easy Serving Espresso". In contrast to closed coffee systems, which mainly allow the use of brand-bound aluminium or plastic capsules, ESE pods can be used by more than 400 coffee producers with a variety of coffee machines. (ESE) pods are also called Servings or Cialde and are smaller and stronger than standard pods. The combination of high-quality espresso with the practical and ecological ESE standard offers 100% coffee pleasure.
ESE pods ensure simple and clean preparation.
- premium blend roasted in Swiss tradition.
- aromatic flavour and excellent crema
- preparation as 'Schümli Kaffee' - recommendation: 170 ml
- 5 Pods (Servings, Cialde) à 7 g to try, individually packed
- Pad-Standard: E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso)
Produced in: Switzerland
Caffeine content: caffeinated
Storage: store cool and dry
ESE pods are packed under protective atmosphere.
Manufacturer address: Mäder Kaffeerösterei e.K., Gewerbestr. 7, 78247 Hilzingen, Germany