The teapot "Globe" made of borosilicate glass comes with a lid made of normal glass and a large stainless steel strainer. This chic glass jug can hold up to 1.3 liters of your favorite tea.
- teapot made of borosilicate glass with a wide flat lid made of normal glass and a large stainless steel filter
- very large, tasteless filter made of stainless steel for perfect unfolding of loose tea leaves
- Borosilicate glass is light, thin and four times more break-resistant than conventional glass and has a high temperature resistance
- the glass is microwaveable, heat resistant, dishwasher safe, germ resistant
- tea maker dimensions: size H/W/D in mm: 117/192/255; volume: 1,2 L
The products of Trendglas Jena made of heat-resistant glass are odourless and tasteless and are ideal for use in the oven and microwave, in the refrigerator as well as on the stove. With Trendglas JENA products you can bake, prepare, freeze and store as well as serve and decorate. If you follow our recommendations, you will have lasting pleasure with trendglas JENA products.
Rinse each item before first use!
Trendglas JENA products can only be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or with standard cleaning agents. Do not use abrasive cleaners or steel wool. Do not use damaged glass containers! The thermal properties of the containers change and there is a risk of injury!
Heat the glass evenly and always with the contents. Heat heat sources and glass containers together. Never place hot glass vessels on cold or wet surfaces.
Only heat watery contents on stove tops and gas flames, no solid food or oily liquids. The trendglas JENA products are not suitable for induction cookers.
Trendglas JENA products can only be cleaned easily in the dishwasher or with commercially available detergents. Do not use abrasive agents or steel wool. Tip or scratching objects can damage the glass surface.
Do not use damaged glass containers! The thermal properties of the vessels change, there is a risk of injury!
Tips for tea drinkers:
Put the full tea strainer in the half-filled pot. Pour in the remaining water. This allows the tea to spread optimally and develop its full aroma.
Lift the lid of the teapot slightly for safe pouring. This prevents a vacuum in the pot and makes pouring easier.