The tea maker is made of borosilicate glass and is therefore light, thin and four times more break-proof than normal glass. In addition, this special glass is heat resistant, dishwasher safe and microwaveable. In addition to the stainless steel filter for the preparation of tea, can be used a glass filter for first class coffee preparation. Beautiful aesthetics are combined with high functionality in one can.
- tea maker with lid and stainless steel filter made ??of borosilicate glass by Trendglas Jena
- borosilicate glass is light, thin, and four times more break-resistant than ordinary glass
- heat resistant, dishwasher safe and microwaveable
- capacity of teapot: 1.5 liters ; H/W/D in mm : 225/155/145
- capacity with glass filters : 1.2 liters, H/W/D mm : 256/165/150
General instructions for use:
The products of Trendglas Jena made of heat-resistant glass are odourless and tasteless and are perfectly suitable for use in the oven and microwave, in the refrigerator as well as on the stove. With trendglas JENA products you can bake, prepare, freeze, store, serve and decorate. If you follow our recommendations, trendglas JENA products will give you lasting pleasure.
Rinse each item before first use!
Avoid shock cooling, never place hot glass containers on cold or wet surfaces. Pour only preheated liquids during cooking.
The trendglas JENA products are not suitable for induction cookers.
Trendglas JENA products can only be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or with commercially available detergents. Do not use abrasive agents or steel wool. Tip or scratching objects can damage the glass surface.
Do not use damaged glass containers! The thermal properties of the vessels change, there is a risk of injury!