The Cups Office XL are made of high quality borosilicate glass and stands out by its simple, linear design. Due to the almost pore-free surface of the special glass, these glass cups are hypoallergenic and hygienic. Borosilicate glass has the characteristic to be more temperature-resistant and more break-resistant than ordinary glass. These versatile glasses can be used in industry and laboratory, but also as drinking and juice glasses. Due to its high temperature resistance you can heat the milk in the microwave and foam it in the same glass.
- 2 pieces of glass cups without handle made of borosilicate glass
- suitable for use as coffee cup, tea cup or juice cup
- borosilicate glass: is light, thin and four times more break-proof than conventional glass
- more temperature resistant and break-resistant compared to conventional glass
- volume of the cup: 0,5 l (total capacity: 0,6 l)
Instructions for use:
The products of Trendglas Jena made of heat-resistant glass are odourless and tasteless and are ideal for use in the oven and microwave, in the refrigerator as well as on the stove. With trendglas JENA products you can bake, prepare, freeze and store as well as serve and decorate. If you follow their recommendations, trendglas JENA products will give you lasting pleasure.
Rinse each item before using it for the first time!
Avoid shock cooling, never place hot glass containers on cold or wet surfaces!
Trendglas JENA products can only be cleaned easily in the dishwasher or with commercially available detergents. Do not use abrasive cleaning agents or steel wool.